- Tactical AR/AK Course
December 16, 2017
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Tactical AR-15/M4 Course
Prerequisites for This Course:
This is not an introductory course. We have 2 hours to shoot so not much standing around. You should have basic experience with your AR-15, understand its function, understand your sights, and have sufficient marksmanship skills. This class is appropriate for those with basic familiarity with the AR-15/AK47 and possesses good basic marksmanship skills with a carbine. Your AR/AK need to be sighted in before the class. Skills learned in this course are applicable to self-defense situations from 3 to 25 yards. This course builds on your skills and concentrates on building a tactical foundation by shooting from 3, 7, 15 to 25 yards starting while shooting in prone, standing, kneeling.
- You must have a basic knowledge and comfort level with the AR-15 platform.
- Properly zeroed iron sights and / or optical sights at 25 yards / meters. Your AR/AK need to be sighted in before the class.
- Single or two point sling.
- 3 to 4 spare magazines.
- Magazine belt carrier.
- Fully-functioning AR-15/M4 Carbine, AK47 acceptable
- One or two point sling
- 3 to 4 high-capacity (30 round) magazines (if you have more, bring them)
- Belt magazine holder
- Minimum 200 rounds factory ammunition, more the better
- Eye and ear protection (electronic hearing protection is highly recommended)
- Clothing appropriate to the venue (baseball cap, pants, closed-toe shoes required)
COURSE LENGTH: 2 hours
ADDITIONAL CLASS INFORMATION:
- All classes are held at our private range
- Class registration includes range fees and targets
- Schedule subject to weather