We strive to be a safe, friendly, and family oriented shooting range. In order to continue to provide our service to the San Antonio area, the following range rules are strictly enforced.
- All firearms must be: cased, holstered, actions open, or bolts removed outside of firing positions
- Range commands and controls must be obeyed immediately
- No pointing firearms in unsafe direction
- Shoot only provided targets
- You are responsible for every round you fire
- You are liable for any damage you cause to range property, equipment, or structures outside of the provided target
- No persons, other than range staff, may go forward of firing positions
- No alcoholic beverages of any kind
- No person under the influence of drug or alcohol
- No persons under 18 without adult supervision
- No rapid fire
- No fully automatic firearms
- Rifles must be fired from a supported bench rest position
- All firearms must have a front and rear sight or optic
- Tracer, incendiary, and/or explosive ammunition is strictly prohibited
- No unnecessary loud or rude behavior of any kind
- Vulgar language will not be tolerated
- No unsafe behavior of any kind
- Eye and Ear protection is required on firing ranges
- We do not recommend pregnant women, infants, and children under age of 10 to be present on the range
- Wash your hands after shooting or handling ammunition before eating or smoking.
- We are not responsible for accidents
- Violations of range rules will result in expulsion, ban from the range, or legal action as we see fit. If you are expelled there will be no refund of fees.
- Report unsafe behavior to range staff immediately
Thank you for giving us your business. We hope you have a fun and safe time at our shooting range. If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to contact A Place to Shoot.