- Private Class 2 hours
July 25, 2018
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This two-hour private lesson is detailed for the customer depending on which firearm (handgun, defensive shotgun or rifle) they desire to become proficient with.
Course Length Varies:
• Two hours for building solid skills $149.95
• One Hour $79.95
Extra person $34.95 (friend or family member)
Third or each additional hours if desired 49.95
Pace of the private course and of shooting drills is based on the shooter. Pace with a novice will be slower than someone that is maybe a beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• 18 years of age and older
• Less than 17 years must have parent, guardian etc. present during the course.
• Good Health, sound mind and ability to follow directions
• Reliable, functioning firearm ( semi-auto pistol, semi-auto rifle or bolt rifle) Minimum 9mm
• 2 magazines your semi-auto firearm
• 100 rounds of factory ammunition for your semi-auto firearm (more the better)
• Bolt rifle 40 rounds (extra is better)
• Eye and ear protection
• Appropriate clothing for range and for weather
To schedule a date and time not listed on our training calendar call the store at 210-628-1888. Your information will be taken and passed to our instructor and he will contact you. We also have some dates and times posted on our calendar if these work for you. All private lessons must be pre-payed once a date is confirmed with instructor.