- Private Class
May 20, 2017
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
LESSON IS BOOKED FOR ONE CUSTOMER ONLY
This two-hour private lesson is detailed for the customer depending on which firearm they desire to become proficient with. Pistol or rifle, maybe both; your instruction will cover safety, loading and unloading, all fundamentals such as grip, stance, manipulation (running the gun), sighting and working the trigger.
Pace of the private course and of shooting drills is based on the shooter. Pace with a novice will be slower than someone that is maybe a beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• 18 years of age and older
• Less than 17 years must have parent, guardian etc. present during the course.
• Good Health, sound mind and ability to follow directions
• Reliable, functioning firearm ( semi-auto pistol, semi-auto rifle or bolt rifle) Minimum 9mm
• 2 magazines your semi-auto firearm
• 100 rounds of factory ammunition for your semi-auto firearm (more the better)
• Bolt rifle 40 rounds (extra is better)
• Eye and ear protection
• Appropriate clothing for range and for weather
• 2 hours
• CALL THE STORE DURING BUSINESS HOURS AND SPEAK TO HANK HUMPHREY FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO SET A TRAINING OUTLINE THAT YOU DESIRE OR NEED.