A Place to Shoot Archery Range
Our archery field has foam target stands at 20, 30, 40, and 50 yards. While our policy is absolutely no broad heads, you may bring your own target to shoot them. $10 for all day on the archery range gets you covered shooting positions with arrow holders and bow hangers. We currently do not sell any archery equipment in our store.
Come see the difference yourself!
Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
**Archery Range closes 15 minutes before dark**
We strive to be a safe, friendly, and family oriented shooting range. In order to continue to provide our service to the San Antonio area, the following range rules are strictly enforced.
- All firearms must be: cased, holstered, actions open, or bolts removed outside of firing positions
- Range commands and controls must be obeyed immediately
- No pointing firearms in unsafe direction
- Shoot only provided targets
- You are responsible for every round you fire
- You are liable for any damage you cause to range property, equipment, or structures outside of the provided target
- No persons, other than range staff, may go forward of firing positions
- No alcoholic beverages of any kind
- No person under the influence of drug or alcohol
- No persons under 18 without adult supervision
- No rapid fire
- No fully automatic firearms
- Rifles must be fired from a supported bench rest position
- Tracer, incendiary, and/or explosive ammunition is strictly prohibited
- No unnecessary loud or rude behavior of any kind
- Vulgar language will not be tolerated
- No unsafe behavior of any kind
- Eye and Ear protection is required on firing ranges
- We do not recommend pregnant women, infants, and children under age of 10 to be present on the range
- Wash your hands after shooting or handling ammunition before eating or smoking.
- We are not responsible for accidents
- Violations of range rules will result in expulsion, ban from the range, or legal action as we see fit. If you are expelled there will be no refund of fees.
- Report unsafe behavior to range staff immediately
Thank you for giving us your business. We hope you have a fun and safe time at our shooting range. If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to contact A Place to Shoot.